- To install Intel Network driver
- Windows XP
Please note that when installing either of the Windows XP versions, users may no longer have access to some preinstalled software or will not be able to use some of preinstalled functions.
Below are the functions that are confirmed to be unusable once users downgrade to Windows XP on VGN-Z1 Series:
1. HDD Protection function cannot be used
2. Fn+F9/Fn+F10 function cannot be used.
3. HDMI function maybe cannot be used.
4. RAID function cannot be used.
5. When switch the graphics mode such as from Speed mode to STAMINA mode, the system will not prompt to restart the unit. Please restart the unit manually immediately.
1. Download the LAN-Intel.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the LAN-Intel.EXE file to begin the installation.
3. Follow the installation wizard that appears.
4. At the License Agreement dialog, read the agreement. Click I Agree to continue with the installation.
NOTE: Several setup boxes may briefly appear during the installation. Follow the installation wizard that appears.
5. When the installation finishes, please restart the computer if needed.