About this download
This upgrade program will resolve the following symptom:
- After performing a screen size change, the lower portion of the desktop screen is not displayed.
Video Driver Upgrade
File name: Video_6458.exe
File size: 19.2 MB (20,227,928 bytes)
- Display Video Driver 188.8.131.5258 Upgrade
- Windows XP
IMPORTANT: Before proceeding with the upgrade, disconnect all external hardware devices, including PC Cards, except for the docking station.
Note: Before proceeding, ensure that the VAIO computer is operated using the supplied AC adapter.
Note: Save all data/files and close all running programs.
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory. Double-click Video_6458.exe.
2. Click Next and click Yes.
3. Click Express (Recommended) and the system will take a few minutes to perform the installation.
4. Select Yes, I want to restart my computer now and click Finish.