Full Specifications & Features
$1,499.00(AUD inc. GST)
Full Specifications & Features
- Lens Mount
- Lens Compatibility
- Sony E-mount lenses
- Sensor Type
- APS-C type (23.5 x 15.6 mm) Exmor CMOS sensor
- Number Of Pixels (Effective)
- Approx. 24.2 megapixels
- Number of Pixels (total)
- Approx. 25.0 megapixels
- Image Sensor Aspect Ratio
- Anti-Dust System
- Charge protection coating on Optical Filter and ultrasonic vibration mechanism
Recording (still images)
- Recording Format (Still images)
- JPEG (DCF Ver. 2.0, Exif Ver.2.3, MPF Baseline compliant), RAW (Sony ARW 2.3 format)
- Image Size (pixels), 3:2
- L: 6000 x 4000(24M), M: 4240 x 2832(12M), S: 3008 x 2000(6.0M)
- Image Size (pixels), 16:9
- L: 6000 x 3376(20M), M: 4240 x 2400(10M), S: 3008 x 1688(5.1M)
- Image Size (pixels), Sweep Panorama
- Wide: horizontal 12,416 x 1,856 (23M), vertical 5,536 x 2,160 (12M), Standard: horizontal 8,192 x 1,856 (15M), vertical 3,872 x 2,160 (8.4M)
- Image Quality Modes
- RAW, RAW & JPEG, JPEG Extra fine, JPEG Fine, JPEG Standard
- RAW Output
- 14 bit
- Picture Effect
- 13 modes: Posterization (Colour, B/W), Pop Colour, Retro Photo, Partial Colour (R, G, B, Y), High Contrast Monochrome, Toy Camera, Soft High-key, Soft Focus, HDR Painting, Rich-tone Monochrome, Miniature, Watercolour, Illustration
- Creative Style
- Standard, Vivid, Neutral, Clear, Deep, Light, Portrait, Landscape, Sunset, Night Scene, Autumn Leaves, Black & White, Sepia (Contrast -3 to +3 steps, Saturation -3 to +3 steps, Sharpness -3 to +3 steps) (Style Box 1-6 also provided)
- Dynamic Range Functions
- Off, Dynamic Range Optimizer (Auto/Level (1-5)), Auto High Dynamic Range: Auto Exposure Difference, Exposure Difference Level (1.0-6.0 EV, 1.0 EV step)
- Colour Space
- sRGB standard (with sYCC gamut) and Adobe RGB standard compatible with TRILUMINOS™ Colour
- Recording Format (Movie)
- XAVC S / AVCHD format Ver. 2.0 compliant / MP4
- Video Compression
- XAVC S: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, AVCHD: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, MP4: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264
- Audio Recording Format
- XAVC S: LPCM 2ch, AVCHD: Dolby Digital (AC-3) 2ch, Dolby Digital Stereo Creator, MP4: MPEG-4 AAC-LC 2ch
- Image Size (pixels), PAL*
- XAVC S 4K: 3840 x 2160 (30p/100Mbps, 30p/60Mbps, 24p/100Mbps, 24p/60Mbps), XAVC S HD: 1920 x 1080 (60p/50Mbps, 30p/50Mbps, 24p/50Mbps, 120p/100Mbps, 120p/60Mbps), AVCHD: 1920 x 1080 (60p/28Mbps/PS, 60i/24Mbps/FX, 60i/17Mbps/FH, 24p/24Mbps/FX, 24p/17Mbps/FH), MP4: 1920 x 1080 (60p/28Mbps, 30p/16Mbps), 1280 x 720 (30p/6Mbps)
- Image Size (pixels), PAL
- XAVC S 4K: 3840 x 2160 (25p/100Mbps, 25p/60Mbps), XAVC S HD: 1920 x 1080 (50p/50Mbps, 25p/50Mbps, 100p/100Mbps, 100p/60Mbps), AVCHD: 1920 x 1080 (50p/28Mbps/PS, 50i/24Mbps/FX, 50i/17Mbps/FH, 25p/24Mbps/FX, 25p/17Mbps/FH), MP4: 1920 x 1080 (50p/28Mbps, 25p/16Mbps), 1280 x 720 (25p/6Mbps)
- High Frame Rate Recording
- NTSC: 1920 x 1080 (24p/12Mbps, 30p/16Mbps), PAL: 1920 x 1080 (25p/16Mbps)
- Picture Profile
- Yes (Off / PP1-PP9) Parameters: Black level, Gamma (Movie, Still, Cine1-4, ITU709, ITU709 [800%], S-Log2, S-Log3), Black Gamma, Knee, Colour Mode (Movie, Still, Cinema, Pro, ITU709 Matrix, White&Black, S-Gamut, S-Gamut3.Cine, S-Gamut3), Saturation, Colour Phase, Colour Depth, Detail, Copy, Reset
- Movie Functions
- Audio Level Display, Audio Rec Level, AF Tracking Sensitivity, AF Drive Speed, Auto Slow Shutter, HDMI info. Display (On/Off selectable), Time Code/User Bit, Picture Profile, Creative Style, Picture Effect, Rec Control, Dual Video Rec, Marker Setting, PAL/NTSC Selector, Gamma Display Assist
- Colour Space
- xvYCC standard (x.v.Colour when connected via HDMI cable) compatible with TRILUMINOS™ Colour
Clean HDMI output
- Clean HDMI output
- NTSC: 3840 x 2160 (30p/24p) / 1920 x 1080 (60p/24p) / 1920 x 1080 (60i),YCbCr 4:2:2 8bit/ RGB 8bit, PAL: 3840 x 2160 (25p) / 1920 x 1080 (50p) / 1920 x 1080 (50i),YCbCr 4:2:2 8bit/ RGB 8bit
- Compatible Recording Media
- Memory Stick PRO Duo,Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo,Memory Stick Micro (M2),SD memory card, SDHC memory card (UHS-I compliant), SDXC memory card (UHS-I compliant), microSD memory card, microSDHC memory card, microSDXC memory card
- Storage Media Slot
- Multi slot for Memory Stick Duo/ SD memory card
- Noise Reduction
- Long exposure NR: On/Off, available at shutter speeds longer than 1 sec., High ISO NR: Normal/Low/Off selectable
- Multi Frame NR
- Auto/ ISO 100 to 51200
- White Balance Modes
- Auto WB / Daylight / Shade / Cloudy / Incandescent / Fluorescent (Warm White / Cool White / Day White / Daylight) / Flash / Colour Temperature (2500 to 9900K) & Colour Filter (G7 to M7: 57 steps, A7 to B7: 29 steps) / Custom / Underwater
- AWB Micro Adjustment
- G7 to M7 (57 steps), A7 to B7 (29 steps)
- 3 frames, H/L selectable
- Focus Type
- Fast Hybrid AF(phase-detection AF/contrast-detection AF)
- Focus Point
- 425 points (phase-detection AF) / 169 points (Contrast-detection AF)
- Focus Sensitivity Range
- EV-1 to EV20 (ISO100 equivalent with F2.0 lens attached)
- AF Mode
- Automatic AF (AF-A), Single-shot AF (AF-S), Continuous AF (AF-C), Direct Manual Focus (DMF), Manual Focus
- Focus Area
- Wide (425 points (phase-detection AF), 169 points(contrast-detection AF)) / Zone / Center / Flexible Spot (S/M/L) /Expand Flexible Spot/ Lock-on AF ( Wide / Zone / Center / Flexible Spot (S/M/L)/Expand Flexible Spot)
- Focus type with LA-EA3
- Phase-detection/contrast-detection selectable
- Other Features
- Lock-on AF, Eye AF, Predictive control, Focus lock; Eye-Start AF and AF micro adjustment (both only available with optional LA-EA2 or LA-EA4 attached), AF illuminator (built-in, LED type, range: Approx. 0.30-3m), AF ON
- Metering Type
- 1200-zone evaluative metering
- Metering Sensor
- Exmor CMOS sensor
- Metering Sensitivity
- EV-2 to EV20 (at ISO100 equivalent with F2.0 lens attached)
- Metering Mode
- Multi-segment, Center-weighted, Spot
- Exposure Modes
- Auto (iAuto, Superior Auto), Programmed AE (P), Aperture priority (A), Shutter-speed priority (S), Manual (M), Scene Selection, Sweep Panorama, Movie/High Frame Rate (Programmed AE (P) / Aperture priority (A) / Shutter-speed priority (S) / Manual (M))
- Scene Selection
- Portrait, Landscape, Macro, Sports Action, Sunset, Night Portrait, Night Scene, Hand-held Twilight, Anti Motion Blur
- Exposure Compensation
- +/-5.0 EV (in 1/3 EV or 1/2 EV steps)
- Auto (AE) Bracketing
- Bracket: Single/Bracket: Cont., 3/5/9 frames selectable. With 3 or 5 frames, in 1/3, 1/2, 2/3, 1.0, 2.0 or 3.0 EV increments, with 9 frames, in 1/3, 1/2, 2/3 or 1.0 EV increments.
- AE Lock
- Available with AE lock button. Locked when shutter button is pressed halfway. Can be disabled from the Menu.
- ISO Sensitivity (Recommended Exposure Index)
- Still images: ISO 100-25600 (expandable to 51200), AUTO (ISO 100-6400, selectable lower limit and upper limit), Movies: ISO 100-25600 equivalent, AUTO (ISO 100-6400 equivalent, selectable lower limit and upper limit)
- Viewfinder Type
- XGA OLED, 1.0 cm (0.39 type) electronic viewfinder (colour)
- Number of Dots
- 2,359,296 dots
- Brightness Control (Viewfinder)
- Auto/Manual (5 steps between -2 and +2)
- Color Temperature Control
- Manual (5 steps)
- Field Coverage
- Approx. 1.07x (35mm camera equivalent: Approx. 0.70x) with 50mm lens at infinity, -1m
style name="sup" -1 /style
- Dioptre Adjustment
- -4.0 to +3.0m
style name="sup" -1 /style
- Eye Point
- Approx. 23mm from the eyepiece lens, 21.4 mm from the eyepiece frame at -1m
style name="sup" -1 /style (CIPA standard)
- Viewfinder Display
- Graphic Display / Display All Info. / No Disp. Info. / Histogram / Digital Level Gauge
- Real-time Image Adjustment Display
- Finder Frame Rate Selection
- Yes (1x, 2x)
- Monitor Type
- 7.5cm (3.0-type) wide type TFT
- Total Number of Dots
- 921,600 dots
- Brightness Control (LCD)
- Manual (5 steps between -2 and +2), Sunny Weather mode
- Adjustable Angle
- Up approx. 90 degrees, down approx. 45 degrees
- Display Selecter (Finder/LCD)
- LCD Display
- Graphic Display / Display All Info. / No Disp. Info. / Histogram / Digital Level Gauge / Shooting information for viewfinder mode
- Real-time Image Adjustment Display (LCD)
- Focus Magnifier
- 5.9x, 11.7x
- Yes (selectable level + range or lower limit as custom setting)
- Peaking MF
- Yes (Level setting: High/Mid/Low/Off, colour: White/Red/Yellow)
- Face Detection
- On / On (Regist. Faces) / Off, Face registration, Face selection (Max. number of detectable faces: 8)
- Auto Object Framing
- Clear Image Zoom
- Still / Movie: Approx. 2x
- Smart zoom (Still Image)
- M: Approx. 1.4x, S: Approx. 2.0x
- Digital zoom (Still Image)
- L: Approx. 4x, M: Approx. 5.7x, S: Approx. 8x
- Digital zoom (Movie)
- Approx. 4x
- PlayMemories Camera Apps™
- Lens Compensation
- Peripheral shading, chromatic aberration, distortion
- Zoom Ring Rotate
- Image Processor
- BIONZ X™
- ISO Auto Minimum Shutter Speed, Bright Monitoring, Copyright Info, Set File Name
- Shutter Type
- Electronically controlled, vertical-traverse, focal-plane type
- Shutter Speed
- Still images: 1/4000 to 30 sec., Bulb, Movies: 1/4000 to 1/4 (1/3 step), NTSC: Up to 1/60 in AUTO mode (up to 1/30 in Auto Slow Shutter mode), PAL: Up to 1/50 in AUTO mode (up to 1/25 in Auto Slow Shutter mode)
- Flash Sync. Speed
- 1/160 sec.
- Electronic Front Shutter Curtain
- Yes, On/Off
- Silent Shooting
- Yes, On/Off
- Not supported (image stabilization supplied by lens)
- Flash Control
- Built-in flash
- Guide No.
- 6 (in meters at ISO100)
- Flash coverage
- 16mm (focal-length printed on the lens body)
- Pre-flash TTL
- Flash Compensation
- +/-3.0 EV (switchable between 1/3 and 1/2 EV steps)
- Flash Compensation
- 3/5/9 frames selectable. With 3 or 5 frames, in 1/3, 1/2, 2/3, 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 EV increments, with 9 frames, in 1/3, 1/2, 2/3, 1.0 EV increments.
- Flash Modes
- Flash off, Autoflash, Fill-flash, Rear Sync., Slow Sync., Red-eye reduction (On/Off selectable), Hi-speed sync , Wireless
- Recycling Time
- Approx. 4sec.
- External Flash Compatibility
- Sony α System Flash compatible with Multi Interface Shoe. Attach the shoe adaptor for flash compatible with Auto-lock Accessory Shoe.
- FE Level Lock
- Wireless Control
- Yes (wireless flash with lightning ratio control)
- Drive Modes
- Single shooting, Continuous shooting (Hi+/Hi/Mid/Lo selectable), Self-timer, Self-timer (Cont.), Bracketing (Cont., Single, White Balance, DRO)
- 10 sec. delay/5 sec. delay/2 sec. delay/Continuous self-timer (3 frames after 10 sec. delay/5 frames after 10 sec. delay/3 frames after 5 sec. delay/5 frames after 5 sec. delay/3 frames after 2 sec. delay/5 frames after 2 sec. delay)/Bracketing self-timer (Off/2 sec. delay/5 sec. delay/10 sec. delay)
- Speed (approx. max.)
- Continuous mode: 11fps (Hi+), 8fps (Hi), 6fps (Mid), 3fps (Lo)
- No. of recordable frames (approx.)
- 44 frames (JPEG Extra fine L), 47 frames (JPEG Fine L), 55 frames (JPEG Standard L), 21 frames (RAW), 21 frames (RAW&JPEG)
- Playback Modes
- Single (with or without shooting information, Y RGB histogram & highlight/shadow warning), 12/30-frame index view, Enlarged display mode (Maximum magnification L: 16.7x, M: 11.8x, S: 8.3x), Auto Review (10/5/2 sec, off), Image orientation (Auto/Manual/Off selectable), Slideshow, Panorama scrolling, Folder selection (Still / Date / MP4 / AVCHD / XAVC S HD / XAVC S 4K), Forward/Rewind (Movie), Delete, Protect
- PC Interface
- Mass-storage, MTP, PC remote
- Multi / Micro USB Terminal
- Wireless LAN (Built-In)
- Wi-Fi Compatible, IEEE802.11b/g/n (2.4GHz band) Playback of still images and movies on smartphones, PCs and TVs
- Yes (NFC Forum Type 3 Tag compatible, One-touch remote, One-touch sharing)
- HD Output
- HDMI micro connector (Type-D), BRAVIA Sync (link menu), PhotoTV HD, 4K movie output, 4K still image playback
- Multi Interface Shoe
- Microphone terminal (3.5mm Stereo minijack)
- Built-in stereo microphone or XLR-K2M / XLR-K1M / ECM-XYST1M (sold separately)
- Built-in, monaural
- Compatible Standards
- Exif Print, Print Image Matching III, DPOF setting
- Custom Function Type
- Custom key settings, Programmable setting
- Memory Function
- Yes (2 sets)
- Supplied Battery
- Rechargeable battery pack NP-FW50
- Battery Life (Still Images)
- Approx. 350 shots (viewfinder) / Approx. 400 shots (LCD screen) (CIPA standard)
- Battery Life (CIPA, Movies)
- Actual : Approx. 70 min. (viewfinder) / Approx. 75 min. (LCD screen) (CIPA standard), Continuous : Approx. 115 min. (viewfinder) / Approx. 115 min. (LCD screen) (CIPA standard)
- External Power
- AC Adaptor AC-PW20 (sold separately)
Size & Weight
- Dimensions (W x H x D)
- Approx. 120 x 66.9 x 48.8 mm
- Weight (with battery and memory card included)
- Approx. 361 g (Body Only) /Approx. 404 g (With battery and Memory Stick PRO Duo)
- Operating Temperature
- 32°-104°F / 0-40°C
- Wireless & Network Capabilities
- NFC One-touch functionality
What's In The Box
- Rechargeable Battery NP-FW50, Shoulder strap, Body cap, Accessory shoe cap, Eyepiece cup, Micro USB cable
24.2MP Exmor™ CMOS image sensor
The new 24.2 MP Exmor CMOS sensor raises the bar of imaging performance. Its copper wiring and enhanced circuitry make it possible to lower the wiring layer and boost light collection efficiency, in order to capture low-noise images with a wide sensitivity range up to ISO 51200. The use of copper raises readout speed as well as the potential of advanced 4K and Full HD 120fps shooting.
High-speed BIONZ X™ image processing engine
How do the superior speed, power andefficiency of the BIONZ X image processor unleash the potential and sensitivity of the new image sensor? With an algorithm optimised for the new image sensor to provide stills and movies with unrivalled resolution andreproduce greatertexture and detail, particularly at mid-to-high ISO settings
425 phase-detection AF points
With the world’s most (425) focal plane phase-detection AF points helping to provide distinctively wide and dense AF point coverage, the α6300 focuses more accurately, efficiently and reliably on subjects throughout the frame.
0.05-sec. fast AF
The α6300 achieves the world's fastest (0.05 sec.) AF speed with the enhanced Fast Hybrid AF’s integrated autofocusing performance and the uncanny efficiency of the BIONZ X image processing engine to handle so much information with astonishing accuracy
High-density Tracking AF Technology
For supremely reliable accuracy and tracking stability, new High-density Tracking AF Technology activates AF points to cover the area around the subject with approx. 7.5 times as much density as the 6000. Only this focal plane phase-detection autofocus function can seamlessly activate AF points and track subjects moving within frame with such unerring precision.
High-speed live-view continuous shooting
Clearly capture action with high-speed continuous shooting at up to 11fps. Or choose among three speeds up to 8fps, according to the shooting situation, for live-view continuous shooting with very little lag on the EVF or LCD screen, to get the sense of immediacy of shooting with an optical viewfinder.
Focal plane phase-detection AF for A-mount lenses
The α6300 offers focal plane phase-detection AF even when an A-mount lens is mounted using a mount adaptor (LA-EA3) from Sony. So you can take advantage of the autofocus system’s uniquely wide coverage provided by 425 focal plane phase-detection AF points, as well as fast, fluidtracking performance when shooting with other lenses as well as E-mount lenses.
XGA OLED Tru-Finder™
The α6300 introduces a high-contrast, high-resolution, high-visibility XGA OLED Tru-Finder that reproduces darkness and colour in very fine detail, as well as a mode to display images at the higher frame rate of 120fps (100fps), so you can see action smoothly and track it easily on this electronic viewfinder.
4K movie recording
4K movie recording in the Super 35mm format with full pixel readout and no pixel binning allows approx. 2.4 times as much information as is basically required for 4K (QFHD: 3840 x 2160). Data this rich is, in fact, equivalent to 6K data, so it clearly conveys the ultimate resolution in 4K images.
Full HD 120fps shooting and 4x/5x slow motion recording
You can shoot high-quality Full HD footage, even in Full HD 120fps (100fps) high-speed shooting with AF tracking at a high bit rate up to 100Mbps. Otherwise, the camera can record 4x/5x slow motion movies internally when the frame rate is set at 30p (25p) or 24p.
S-Gamut/S-Log shooting give you flexibility to make more expressive movies by performing colour grading in post-production. The S-Log3 and S-Log2 gamma curves feature wide dynamic range (up to 1300%) to minimize whiteout and blackout. The α6300 even offers impressive 14-stop latitude in S-Log3 gamma setting.The camera also supports S-Gamut, S-Gamut3, and S-Gamut3. Cine colour space from Sony. *S-Log2 and S-Log3 are premised on processing pictures.
Silent Shooting mode releases the shutter without a sound, even in continuous shooting up to approx. 3fps with AF/AE tracking, so it's very convenient for shooting indoor performances, outdoor wildlife, and in other situations where silence is essential. To turn this mode on/off more intuitively and less intrusively, assign it to a customisable button.
One-touch remote/One-touch sharing
One-touch remote makes your smartphone or tablet a viewfinder/remote control. One-touch sharing transfers photos/videos to your device for SNS sharing. Just install a PlayMemories Mobile™ app via Wi-Fi to your NFC-enabled Android device, then touch the device to the camera to connect them. No NFC? No problem, as new QR code compatibility can also pair the devices.
Enhanced Fast Hybrid AF for movies
Now, Fast Hybrid AF makes movie autofocus exceptionally precise, so it’s especially valuable for 4Krecording. In addition to a very dense phase-detection AF point array, this system in the α6300 features adjustable AF Drive Speed and AF Tracking Sensitivity to help you express more creativity by manipulating focus, as far as conditions and your imagination allow.
AF in Focus Magnifier
You can use autofocus even while enlarging a selected image area on the viewfinder or LCD screen, for finer adjustment of focus, for example. This is excellent for macro shooting, when accurate focusing is crucial.
This function maintains focus on a moving subject automatically. Simply align the target frame and the subject to be tracked, and press the center button. If you lose track of the subject, the camera can detect that subject and resume the Lock-on AF function when the subject reappears on the screen.
Expand Flexible Spot
When the selected AF point loses track of or is not positioned on a moving subject, Expand Flexible Spot function automatically directs surrounding AF points to restore focus instantly on that subject.
Eye AF in AF-C mode
Eye AF is now available in AF-C mode in this camera. This means it automatically focuses on and even tracks focus on a subject’s eye, as the face moves, extending your freedom to frame a shot.
High sound quality (microphone terminal, XLR adaptor kit)
In addition to plug-in microphones, the camera supports line input from professional-standard audio devices with XLR terminal, with use of a separately sold XLR adaptor kit (XLR-K2M/XLR-K1M) that enables connection with various high-end microphones. That way, you can make fine audio setting adjustments and high-quality/low-noise sound recordings worthy of serious movie shooting.
Clean HDMI output
This function supports 4K and Full HD, and allows uncompressed movie to be output to an external recorder or monitor. The image can also be recorded in the camera even while signals are output using this function.
Gamma Display Assist
With this function, you can view images with natural contrast while recording in S-Log gamma setting, converting S-Log2 and S-Log3 into ITU709 (800%) gamma for monitoring images, or checking focus while enlarging an image on the LCD screen or viewfinder.
Enhanced Zebra function
Simplify exposure monitoring, especially when shooting in S-Log gamma setting. Target a video signal brightness level from 0-109%, set a range between +10% and -10% of that value, and zebra pattern indicates areas with that level of exposure within that range. New minimum brightness level setting reliably warns you to avoid blown-out highlights.
Tough magnesium alloy body
With internal frames, rear cover, top cover and front cover constructed of magnesium alloy, the robust, rigid, light body of the α6300 is stronger than that of its predecessors. Designed for solid reliability and steady handling, this compact form readily withstands the rigours of shooting in the field.
Dust and moisture resistance
Enjoy carefree shooting in tough environments, thanks to comprehensive dust and moisture resistance measures that help prevent water and dust from entering the body. These measures include sealing around the buttons and dials, as well as a protective double-layered structure that tightly interlocks panels and components.
Robust lens mount
The strength and rigidity of the camera body and lens mount provide an especially solid foundation for mounting and withstanding rugged use with even large, heavy lenses such as telephoto lenses and lenses preferred for movie shooting.
Power supply via USB
Camera operation can be powered via USB connection to a PC or mobile battery. This conserves the camera battery, extending the length of time that the camera can be used before the battery is depleted. When the camera is turned off, the battery can be charged via the same connection.
14-bit RAW output
For RAW recording, 14-bit RAW output and 16-bit image processing help preserve maximum detail and produce images of the highest quality with rich tonal gradations. The 14-bitRAW (Sony ARW) format ensures optimal quality for later image adjustment (via Image Data Converter or other software).
ISO Auto Minimum Shutter Speed
Prevent blur in a shot of a moving subject by setting a shutter speed at which ISO sensitivity starts changing when ISO AUTO (while in P or A mode, or in Multi Frame NR) is selected.
File Name Setting
The first three characters of the file name is now customisable on the camera. The file name starts with "DSC" by default, but you can change and register the three characters of your choice. This facilitates the photographers to manage the files easily especially when working with multiple cameras in assignments.
PlayMemories Camera Apps™
Express photographs more creatively with this application download service that lets you add new functions to your camera’s feature set. Choose among Time-lapse for recording images at intervals and combining them, Smart Remote Control for control of settings from a smartphone or tablet, Sky HDR (high-dynamic-range-imaging), Star Trail, Liveview Grading, Smooth Reflection and other apps. Note: Services availability depends on region.
Capture One (for Sony)
Capture One Express (for Sony) is a free award-winning image editing software that provides high-end image quality RAW development, easy management of your image files, and powerful editing tools. Capture One Pro (for Sony) can be bought for even more editing tools and tethered shooting capability.
Works with iMovie and Final Cut Pro X
This product is compatible with Final Cut Pro X and iMovie.
New Imaging Edge software suite from Sony
Imaging Edge app suite can maximise image quality, improve production efficiency and help you finely adjust RAW-based images. Use its “Remote” to remotely control shooting; “Edit” to develop RAW data into high-quality photos; and “Viewer” to view, rate and select photos from a list of shots.