By touching the headset with the smartphone(*), the headset is turned on automatically and then proceeds to pairing and Bluetooth connection.
* Although only smartphones are mentioned in the descriptions, the description applies also to tablets.
- Touch the smartphone on the N-Mark of the headset until the smartphone vibrates or plays a short sound.
Unlock the screen of the smartphone beforehand.
Follow the on-screen instructions displayed on the smartphone to complete the connection.
- Start playback on the smartphone.
- Refer to the manual of the smartphone for the designated location to be touched on the smartphone.
- If pairing and the Bluetooth connection fail, do the following.
- Turn on the NFC function or activate “NFC Easy Connect” (if installed), on the smartphone, then move the smartphone slowly over the N-Mark.
- Remove the case from the smartphone if using a commercially available smartphone case.