The focus mode setting in the PlayMemories Mobile app is not available when using Smart Remote Control app and a lens with AF/MF switch is attached.
- Smart Remote Control is only supported for installation on select Sony camera models. Visit the PlayMemories Camera Apps site for information about supported cameras.
- The mobile devices such as smartphone or tablet must first have the PlayMemories Mobile app installed to use Smart Remote Control. You can download the PlayMemories Mobile app for free from Google Play, App Store, or from Windows Store.
NOTE: PlayMemories Mobile For Windows PC is only available with VAIOs sold by Sony. Also supported Windows versions are Windows 8.1 / 10 (64 bit).
- Make sure the latest version of Smart Remote control is installed on the camera.
- Make sure the latest version of PlayMemories Mobile is installed on the mobile devices.
The Smart Remote Control app supports the lenses with AF/MF switch. However, the focus mode setting in the PlayMemories Mobile app is not available after performing the following while a lens with AF/MF switch is attached:
- When the focusing switch on the lens is changed to AF.
- When the focus mode in the PlayMemories Mobile app is changed to MF and exited from the Smart Remote Control app.
- When the focusing switch on the lens is changed to MF, relaunched the Smart Remote Control app and reconnected the PlayMemories Mobile app.
The focus mode setting in the PlayMemories Mobile app will only be available by reconnecting the PlayMemories Mobile, changing the exposure dial or changing the focus mode in the menu settings of the camera.