The following are required to get started using Spotify service:
- Make sure that the Blu-ray home theater system and the mobile device are connected to the same network.
- Create Spotify Premium account using a computer or a mobile device from the Spotify website.
- Download the Spotify Music app from the Google Play store on your Android mobile device.
Follow the steps below on how to listen to Spotify service using Screen mirroring feature of the Blu-ray home theater system:
- Press the HOME button of the supplied remote control of your Blu-ray home theater system.
- Go to Inputs.
- Scroll up or down to Screen mirroring and press Select.
- On your mobile device, tap Settings.
- Go to Connectivity and tap Screen mirroring.
- Tap Start.
NOTE: Make sure that the Blu-ray home theater system is in standby mode.
- Select Device.
- Once connected, launch Spotify Music app.
- Tap Your Music to select the song you want to play.