User can enjoy playing photo/music/video files stored in a Sony digital still camera or camcorder using a USB cable or USB storage device on the TV.
- Connect a supported USB device to the TV.
- Press MENU.
- Press to select Photo, Music or Video.
- The thumbnail view of file or folder appears.
If more than one USB device is detected, select Device Selection from the list available options and press, then press to select a USB device and press.
- Press to select a file or folder, then press.
When you select a folder, select a file, then press.
USB playback is supported for the following photo file formats:
- JPEG (JPEG format files with the extension .jpg and conforming to DCF 2.0 or EXIF 2.21)
USB playback is supported for the following music file formats:
- MP3 (files with the extension .mp3 that have not been copyrighted)
USB playback is supported for the following video file formats:
- MPEG-2 (MPEG-1 Layer II audio codec only)
Note: The file name and folder name may not display correct in some cases.