The Vewd (formerly Opera) Internet Browser does not have a Home page setting.
However, by using the speed dial function, you can easily open your favorite pages.
What is Speed Dial?
- considered to be the most frequently used pages by the user
- allows promotion of certain web pages (due to better location and easy access) - as a preload
- also allows us to change them
- Speed Dial entries are visible in the new tab section
The setting process is as follows.
- Access the desired page in the Vewd Internet Browser.
- Align the cursor with the menu at the top of the screen.
- Select the Vewd icon.
- Select Add to Speed Dial.