Follow these steps if you want to check all the apps in your TV:
IMPORTANT: Not all BRAVIA TVs can use the application. To see if your TV has the functions described in this article, check the manual supplied with the product.
- Make sure to connect your TV to an active internet connection.
- On the supplied TV remote, press the HOME button.
- Select All Apps, Applications or All Applications.
NOTE: For 2014 models, All Apps is at the lower corner of the Apps menu screen.
You can also search for other available apps using the VeWD App Store (previously Opera TV Store).
NOTE: This app is only available on select models.
- Press the HOME button on the remote control.
- Select All Apps, Applications, or All Applications.
- Select VeWD App Store.