- Make sure that your TV has an active internet connection.
- If model-specific information is needed to complete any step, check your manual.
Android TV™ Devices
- Turn on your TV.
- On the supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- Under System Preferences, select Interactive TV Settings or Samba Interactive TV.
- Select Enable or On/Off.
- To disable Samba TV, select Disable or Off.
- To enable Samba TV, select Enable or On.
If Samba Interactive TV doesn't respond, reset your TV to factory settings.