This symptom occurs when users try to playback a region-specific BD. To resolve this symptom, change the region setting in WinDVD BD to mach the region setting of the BD title.
Please refer to the steps below to change the region setting in WinDVD BD:
1. Open InterVideo WinDVD BD for VAIO.
2. Right-click anywhere on the WinDVD BD window, and click Setup.
3. On the Setup dialog box, click the Regiontab.
4. Select BD Title from the drop-down menu.
5. Select a region (for e.g., region B for Europe, etc.)
6. Click OK.