Why is the sent message not displayed correctly on the recipient's computer?
The sent message is not displayed correctly on the recipient's computer.
This symptom occurs when the Default encoding of Windows Mail is incorrect.
Please refer to the steps below to change the default encoding.
1. Click Start -> All Programs -> Windows Mail.
2. Click Tools -> Options. The Options window appears.
3. Click the Send -> International Settings. The International Send Settings window appears.
4. Select the language to use, and then click OK.
5. Restart the Windows Mail to apply the new settings.