JEITA A measuring standard is based on the following conditions:
1. Screen saver: None.
Right-click on the desktop -> Personalize ->Screen saver -> None
2. Volume control: Mute.
Select the Volume icon on the taskbar -> Right-click -> Open volume Mixer -> Mute
3. Switch off the Wireless LAN switch.
4. Complete the initial settings of McAfee SecurityCenter
5. Turn off the automatic updates of McAfee SecurityCenter.
6. Turn off the Windows automatic updates
7. Set the power setting of Intel Graphics Media Accelerator Driver for mobile to Best Power Savings.
Right Click -> Graphics Properties -> Display Settings -> Power Settings
Common settings in Control Panel ->Power Options
1. Select VAIO Maximum Battery
VAIO Maximum Battery is hidden under Show additional plans by default.
1. Turn off the display: Never
2. Put the computer to sleep: Never
VAIO Power Management
Go to Change advanced power settings ->Advanced settings
1. Sleep after ->Never
2. Hibernate after ->Never
3. Turn off display after ->Never
JEITA Measuring Method A:
Change the brightness level to "28%"