JEITA A measuring standard is based on the following conditions:
1. Boot-up the system in the STAMINA mode
2. Switch off the Wireless LAN switch
3. Go to VAIO Control Center -> Display -> Long Battery Life Wallpaper Settings -> Set Long Battery Life Wallpaper -> Set the desktop background to VAIO Long Battery Life Wallpaper.
4. Close the Prepare your VAIO
5. Set Volume control to Mute
6. Do not change initial settings of McAfee Security Center
7. Go to VAIO Control Center -> Display -> Automatic Brightnss Setings -> Uncheck Adjust brightness automatically.
8. Right-click desktop -> Go to Graphics Properties -> Power -> Power Features -> Graphics Power Plan Settings
- Select On battery
- Uncheck Display Power Saving Technology
9. Go to VAIO Control Center -> Display -> Automatic Brightnss Setings -> Unselect Adjust brightness automatically.
- Select Power saver
- Go to Change advanced power settings -> Advanced settings tab
- Set the computer to sleep - Never
- Tun off display After - Never
- Dim the display - Never
- Go to Change advanced power settings -> VAIO Power Management tab
- Refresh Rate - 40Hz
JEITA Measuring Method A:
1. Go to Power Options -> Advanced settings
- Display Brightness - 28%
2. MPEG file for the measurement is reproduced continuously with WMP.
- Do not change WMP size.
- Do not set full-screen.