Automatic executive programs can be changed through Windows Defender. To use Windows Defender to change the Administrator privileges when the computer is switched on, please refer the following steps:
1. Click the Start button, click All Programs.
2. Click Windows Defender in the display area.
3. Click Tools.
4. Click Software Explorer in Tools.
5. Click Category, and choose Startup Program.
Select which privileges to change from the general area displayed on the left part side of the page. Click the Disable button.
After setting it to disable, the processes of some programs may be affected. If the Disable button is gray, it means the Disable button is unavailable.
6. When the confirmation window Are you sure you want to disable the application? appears, click the Yes button.
7. Click the Close button to finish Windows Defender.