Questions & Answers: 175
- How do I register a Sony product?Please click on the links below to register your product in your locale. Australia New Zealand Singapore Malaysia Indonesia Thailand (ไทย) Vietnam (Việt Nam) India Taiwan (台灣) South Korea (한국) Hong Kong Note: Online
- Is it possible to make connections using Wi-Fi AP Mode and a wired LAN adapter (sold separately) at the same time?Simultaneous connection is possible. When a wired LAN adaptor (sold separately) is used to establish a connection with a router or other device while a smartphone is connected via Wi-Fi to the ILME-FX6 operating
- Is it possible to use Wi-Fi AP Mode and the USB tethering function at the same time?Simultaneous use is possible. When the USB tethering function is used to connect an Android smartphone while a smartphone is connected via Wi-Fi to the ILME-FX6 operating in Wi-Fi AP Mode, the following message
- Does the Cinema Line Camcorder support USB Power Delivery (USB PD)?The unit does not support USB Power Delivery (USB PD).
- When the battery pack and / or AC adaptor are disconnected, the date and various menu item settings return to the factory settings.The settings may return to the factory settings if the battery pack and / or AC adaptor are disconnected before the camcorder is turned off completely. Turn off the camcorder and wait for the power indicator to
- What color sampling and bit depth are supported during 4K output?HDMI 2.0, 4K 60P YC 4:2:2 10bit is supported.
- What action should be taken if the Cinema Line camcorder does not recognize the wired LAN adaptor (sold separately)?Disconnect the wired LAN adaptor from the Cinema Line camcorder, then connect it again and check that the camcorder recognizes the wired LAN adaptor. Or, set Network → Wired LAN in the full menu to Off, then to On
- There is no output using HDMI 4K60P / 50PCheck that the cable and monitor support 4K HDMI 60p / 50p 4:2:2 10bit.
- The Cinema Line camcorder is connected to a TV via HDMI, but the image does not appear.The Cinema Line camcorder does not automatically detect HDMI signals. Adjust the setting manually according to the specifications of the TV.