Questions & Answers: 233
- [VIDEO] How to create a time-lapse movie using Imaging EdgePlease check if your camera supports Display Live View with Imaging Edge before proceeding Tutorial: Learn how to turn captions on or off when watching Internet videos from YouTube
- [VIDEO] How to create a stop motion movie using Imaging EdgePlease check if your camera supports Display Live View with Imaging Edge before proceeding Tutorial: Learn how to turn captions on or off when watching Internet videos from YouTube
- Recommended settings when shooting self-portraits with the DSC-RX0 using the VCT-SGR1 Shooting GripRecommended settings for still image shooting When shooting a self-portrait, you cannot use the monitor to check whether or not the camera is focused on the subject. Therefore, it is recommended that you enable
- Movies recorded with the camera include camera operating sounds and noise that I did not hear during recording.Due to the lens and camera structure, some internal operating sounds may be recorded in movies. The sounds are inaudible in most recording environments but are easier to hear where it is very quiet. Check the following
- Can I control the camera from a computer connected through a USB cable?You can control the camera from a computer when connected with a USB cable. This is known as tethered shooting. You need to install the Imaging Edge application on your computer to use it for tethered shooting.
- Sometimes tapping the shutter button in Imaging Edge Mobile does not work.In AF-S focus mode, the camera may not shoot if you lift your finger from the shutter button in Imaging Edge Mobile (successor of PlayMemories Mobile) during AF operations. Try leaving your finger on the shutter
- The power sometimes turns on unintentionally.Depending on the specifications of a nearby computer, smartphone, or other Bluetooth device, the camera may turn on. Even when the camera is unintentionally turned on, it is not operated by or receives images from