IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Movies recorded with File Format set to MP4 can be transferred. For some models, movies recorded as XAVC S HD or XAVC S 4K files can also be transferred.
Only the following kinds of XAVC S movies can be transferred:
- Bit rate: 100Mbps or less
- Color sampling: 4:2:0
- Bit depth: 8 bits
- The available movie recording formats differ for each camera.
- The File Format setting that enables you to transfer movies varies by model. For details, visit Supported Cameras on the Imaging Edge Mobile (PlayMemories Mobile successor) support page.
- Movies shot in the AVCHD format cannot be transferred.
- Use an iPhone 8 or later model to transfer original XAVC S HD movies recorded in the XAVC S 4K format or with the 120p setting.
- As movie sizes you can transfer, choose Original / 2M / VGA.
- For details on Operating Systems and operating environments that are compatible with the Imaging Edge Mobile software, visit the Imaging Edge Mobile download page or support page.