About this download
This program will upgrade bluetooth Firmware to Version 22.214.171.124 and resolve the following symptoms:
1. BSOD(0xfe) occurs after the unit resumes from Hibernation mode if dock and USB devices are connected.
2. BSOD(0xd1) occurs after after the unit resumes from Hibernation mode if dock and USB devices are connected.
Before installing this upgrade program:
Please switch on Bluetooth module before installing this upgrade program.
Bluetooth Firmware Upgrade Program Version 126.96.36.199
File name: EP0000144365.exe
File size: 2.41 MB (2,535,664 bytes)
- To install Bluetooth Firmware Upgrade Program Version 188.8.131.52
- Windows Vista SP2 32bit
IMPORTANT: Before proceeding with the upgrade, disconnect all external hardware devices, including PC Cards etc.
Note: Before proceeding, ensure that the VAIO computer is operated using the supplied AC adapter.
Note: Save all data/files and close all running programs.
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click EP0000144365.exe.
3. At the User Account Control dialog, proceed to the next step.
4. After a while, following balloon pop-up window opens at task tray.Your devices are ready to use. Device driver software installed successfully.
6. After the unit is restarted, the installation is completed.
To check if the updating is successful
1. Open Device Manager.
2. Select Properties of Bluetooth Radios->ALPS-UGPZ9-BCM2046.
3. Select the Advanced tab.
4. Check for the following information:
HCI version 4.143. LMP version 4.8557.