- To install RICOH i.Link configuration Updater version 1.0 - 3.10b
- 2.41 MB
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows XP
- Make sure that an i.LINK cable is plugged out from your computer.
- Do not place your computer into Hibernate mode or Sleep mode or turn off your computer while running the program.
- Exit all the running software applications before executing the program.
- Execute the program by administrator.
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click EP0000600107.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, please restart the computer
To check if installation is successful:
The following registry key will be added after the update: