About this download
This program will update Graphics Driver (NVIDIA) to version 188.8.131.5272 and will resolve the following symptoms:
- The panel screen becomes white when Graphics Driver is uninstalled after System Resume.
- Picture Motion Browser cannot playback mpeg normally
- Picture Motion Browser and Media Gallery cannot playback MP4 normally
- The system will stop responding when playing BD disc
- WinDVD cannot playback BD media
- DVD/BD playback shows abnormal screen after switching playback from full screen mode
Graphics Driver (NVIDIA) Update version 184.108.40.20672
File name: EP0000249425.exe
File size: 145 MB (152,051,712 bytes)
- Graphics Driver (NVIDIA) Update version 220.127.116.1172
- Windows 7 64bit
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click EP0000249425.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, please restart the computer
To check if installation is successful:
1. Open Device Manager
2. Go to Display adapters
3. Right-click Properties
4. Confirm the version is 18.104.22.16872