About this download
This program will update NVIDIA Graphics Driver to version 220.127.116.1160 and will resolve the following symptoms:
- NVIDIA control panel showing incorrect value after user changes the setting in NVIDIA control panel
- System retsarts during playback in YouTube
- Stop responding during playback 3D Mark
NVIDIA Graphics Driver Update ver 18.104.22.16860
File name: EP0000263825.exe
File size: 342 MB (359,339,216 bytes)
- NVIDIA Graphics Driver Update ver 22.214.171.12460
- Windows 7 64bit
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click EP0000263825.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, please restart the computer
To check if installation is successful:
For Graphics Driver:
1. Go to C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys
2. Check file version was changed to 126.96.36.19960
For HDMI Audio:
1. Go to C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nvhda64.sys
2. Check file version was changed to 188.8.131.52