About this download
This program will update ExpressCache Driver(Condusiv) to version 18.104.22.168 and will resolve the following symptoms:
- Black screen occurs when system reboots after modifying the partition size via Disk Management.
- Black screen occurs approximately 5 minutes after rebooting the system from shutdown and cold-boot.
ExpressCache Driver(Condusiv) Update version 22.214.171.124
File name: EP0000600655.exe
File size: 8.88 MB (9308144 bytes)
- ExpressCache Driver(Condusiv) Update version 126.96.36.199
- 8.88 MB
- Windows 8 64bit
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click EP0000600655.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, please restart the computer.
To check if installation is successful:
1. Go to C:\Program Files\Condusiv Technologies\ExpressCache\ExpressCache.exe
2. Version should indicate 188.8.131.52.