About this download
This program will update Graphics Driver (Intel) to version 10.18.10.3316 and will resolve the following symptoms:
- Camera application freezes or shows error and unable to save captured video.
- When running 3DMark06, High Performance Mode's score is lower than Power Saving Mode.
Graphics Driver (Intel) Update version 10.18.10.3316
File name: EP0000600995.exe
File size: 110.36 MB (115717856 bytes)
- Graphics Driver (Intel) Update version 10.18.10.3316
- 110.36 MB
- Windows 8 64bit
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click EP0000600995.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, please restart the computer.
Please update BIOS to version R1043V7 prior installing this patch.
To check if installation is successful:
1. Go to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\igdkmd64.sys
2. Version should indicate 10.18.10.3316.