- To install VAIO Camera Utility
- Windows XP
IMPORTANT: Before proceeding with the upgrade, disconnect all external hardware devices, including PC Cards etc.
Note: Before proceeding, ensure that the VAIO computer is operated using the supplied AC adapter.
Note: Save all data/files and close all running programs.
After you changed the OS from Windows Vista to Windows XP and install these drivers and applications you will face following problems:
1. AV Mode Button can not be used.
2. Instant On mode can not be used.
3. Fn+F5/Fn+F6 Function Key(Brightness Control) can not be used.
4. Fn+F10(Zoom in/out function) can not be used.
5. When connect with HDMI, the sound output does not work.
1. Execute VAIO_Camera_Utility.EXE file。
2. Follow the installation wizard that appears.
3. At the License Agreement dialog, read the agreement. Click I Agree to continue with the installation.
NOTE: Several setup boxes may briefly appear during the installation. Follow the installation wizard that appears.
4. When the installation finishes, please restart the computer if needed.