About this download
This program will upgrade Pioneer DVD SuperMulti Drive DVR-K16VAD F/W to 1.10 07/01/30 and the following symptom is resolved:
1. The forwarding mode falls into PIO when the computer starts.
Before installing this upgrade program:
1. Check that the pre-installed Optical Driver is Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-K16M.
Pioneer DVD SuperMulti Drive DVR-K16VAD F/W 1.10 07/01/30 Upgrade Program
File name: PIFOPD-01103905-UN.exe
File size: 1.42 MB (1,489,944 bytes)
- Pioneer DVD SuperMulti Drive DVR-K16VAD F/W 1.10 07/01/30 Upgrade Program
- Windows Vista SP2 32bit
Note: Before proceeding, ensure that the VAIO computer is operated using the supplied AC adapter.
Note: Save all data/files and close all running programs.
1. Please ensure the Optical Drive is Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-K16M.
2. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
3. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the PIFOPD-01103905-UN.exe file.
4. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
5. After installation is completed, please restart the computer.
To check if the updating is successful
1. Please run PIFOPD-01103905-UN.exe again. If the update was successful, the message It is unnecessary to update. will appear.