About this download
Auto Transfer (Ver.1.0.01) Software is now available for users of NWD-E023F / NWD-E025F Walkman.
The following are the minimum requirements to use the software.
- Compatible Microsoft Operating System (Pre-Installed):
- Windows® Vista Home Basic
- Windows® Vista Home Premium
- Windows® Vista Business
- Windows® Vista Ultimate
- Windows® XP Media Center Edition 2005 (Service Pack 2 or higher)
- Windows® XP Media Center Edition 2004 (Service Pack 2 or higher)
- Windows® XP Media Center Edition (Service Pack 2 or higher)
- Windows® XP Professional (Service Pack 2 or higher)
- Windows® XP Home Edition (Service Pack 2 or higher)
- Windows® 2000 Professional (Service Pack 4 or higher)
*64 bit versions of the operating system are not supported.
- IBM PC/AT or compatible (This program is not compatible with Macintosh)
- CPU: Pentium III 450MHz or higher (For Windows® Vista, Pentium III 800MHz or higher)
- RAM: 128MB or more (For Windows® Vista, 512MB or more)
Screen Resolution: 800 x 600 pixels or more (recommended 1,024 x 768 pixels or higher)
Colors: High color (16 bit) or more
- USB port: Hi-Speed USB is recommended
Note: This software is not supported in the following environments.
- Operating System other than the ones indicated above. Do NOT use this download service for Macintosh, Windows® 98 / 95, Windows® NT, or other OS.
- An environment that is an upgrade of the original manufacturer-installed operating system.
- Multi-boot environment.
- Multi-monitor environment.
File Name: AutoTransfer_NWDE020F.exe
Download size: 504 KB (517,048 bytes)
Updated on: 9th June 2008
- Auto Transfer Software for NWD-E023F / NWD-E025F
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Prior to the download, close all programs that are currently opened.
- Create a new folder at_dl in the C: drive.
- Download the file AutoTransfer_NWDE020F.exe (504 KB) into the folder created in Step 2.
- After the download is completed, select Views > Details in the Explorer to check the file size.
If the file size is not the same as the file size shown above, download the file again.
Note: Do not make the system go into suspend, sleep, and hibernation mode during the download.
- Close all the programs that are currently opened.
- Click Start and select Run. The dialog box Run will appear. (For Windows Vista, Click Start on the task tray and input the word on Start Search)
- Type C:\at_dl\AutoTransfer_NWDE020F.exe and click OK to begin the installation.
- Auto Transfer InstallShield Wizard window will appear.
- InstallShield Wizard Complete will appear. Click Finish.
- AutoTransfer_NWDE020F folder will appear in the at_dl folder.
- Open the AutoTransfer_NWDE020F folder and check that below listed folder and files are available.
- Copy the above folders and files.
- Double-click My Computer -> WALKMAN or Removable Disk, paste them into the WALKMAN.
Note: Do not paste them into any other folder in the WALKMAN. The folder and files must be located at the root folder of the WALKMAN to function.
Auto Transfer Guide
- Please click here for the Auto Transfer software guide.