- The connection examples below are illustrated using the HT-CT660. The terminal locations will differ depending on your Sound Bar system. Refer to the operating instructions for more information. Manuals, Specifications and Warranty information for your Sony product is available online.
- Depending on the model, it may be necessary to switch the Sound Bar settings to TV after connecting. For details on how to operate your Sound Bar system, refer to its operating instructions.
- If the Sound Bar comes with a Subwoofer, avoid leaving items on top of the Subwoofer. Since the Subwoofer produce vibrations, any items placed on top of it may fall.
Optical digital audio cord
- [A] Sound Bar (rear)
- [B] Optical digital audio out
- [C] Optical digital audio cord (for TV connection)
NOTE: When other devices are connected to the Sound Bar via HDMI IN 1 to HDMI IN 3, the Sound Bar can play their audio, but the TV screen cannot display any images.