- Connect your Blu-ray Disc Player to the Network (to your wireless router, etc. Please refer to your device or your router's operating instructions).
- Press Home on Blu-ray Disc Player Remote to open the XMB menu.
- For BDP-S370/470/570
Select Setup → Network Settings → BD Remote Device Registration.
Select Setup → Network Settings → Media Remote Device Registration.
- Connect your Android device to the same Network your Blu-ray Disc Player is connected to.
- Start Media Remote for Android app on your Android device.
- When you open Media Remote for the first time, you will see Connect Device screen.
If the Blu-ray Disc Player and Android device are connected to the same network, the Blu-ray Disc Player will be listed on this screen.
If it's not listed on the screen, please tap the refresh button.
- Tap the Blu-ray Disc Player name to show the Registration button as shown below.
- Select Start Registration on Blu-ray Disc Player, then tap the Registration button on Media Remote app.
- After the devices are connected, select OK on Media Remote app and Finish on Blu-ray Disc Player.
Now you can use Media Remote app on your Android device to control your Blu-ray Disc Player.