Questions & Answers: 163
- Frequently Asked Questions about Blu-ray Disc Player when using Network / Internet.This page introduces solution for Blu-ray Disc Player when using Network/Internet. Basic Information of Network/Internet Connection Unable to get the Blu-ray Disc Player or Network Media Player to communicate with
- How do I register a Sony product?Please click on the links below to register your product in your locale. Australia New Zealand Singapore Malaysia Indonesia Thailand (ไทย) Vietnam (Việt Nam) India Taiwan (台灣) South Korea (한국) Hong Kong Note: Online
- Setup and Troubleshoot NetflixNetflix® is an online subscription service that charges a flat rate monthly fee for rental-by-mail and online streaming of movies and TV episodes. Please note, not all streaming services are supported on all models
- Is the Disney+ app available for Blu-ray Disc Players?No, the Disney+ app is not supported and the customer cannot use the app on the Blu-ray Disc Player.
- Can I use screen mirroring with my Apple mobile devices such as iPhone?I cannot connect to any iOS device via the Screen mirroring function. Apple iPad mobile digital devices, Apple iPhone mobile digital devices, Apple iPod portable players, and MacBook are not supported for use with
- When the DSEE-HX function is ON, the image freezes.Why does the picture freeze or lag when Audio Enhancement (DSEE-HX) is set to ON? Some DVDs are made with a combination of DTS 2.0ch and 48 kHz. The Blu-ray Disc Player Audio Enhancement feature is not compatible
- Unable to display audio or video on the BRAVIA TV from the 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Disc.We are currently investigating the cause. If you are experiencing this issue with Sony’s 4K UHD Blu-ray Disc player, please follow the steps below. This issue has been addressed in the new software update on Blu-ray
- Terminate verification of Music Centre app (Songpal) on selected Blu-ray Disc playersSony will terminate verification of the Music Center app (formerly known as SongPal) on selected Blu-ray Disc players and Ultra HD Blu-ray Disc players, when the new version of Music Center will be released around
- My external HDD is not being recognized. What should I do?Please check the following. Check the requirements for external HDDs that can be used. If the HDD has multiple partitions, the Blu-ray Disc player can only read the first partition. Any partitions beyond the first
- During 4K UHD playback, the 4K image cannot be displayedPlease confirm what type of HDMI cable you use. We recommend using a 4K HDMI cable (High Speed HDMI Cable with 18Gbps bandwidth) or Premium high Speed HDMI cable for 4K UHD contents.