To resolve this symptom, please download the latest Display Video Driver.
In the Downloads section, please select Notebook and proceed with the steps below:
1. Move the cursor to the relevant Notebook Series and click the model of the VAIO computer.
2. Locate Display Video Driver Upgrade and proceed as per instructions on the screen.
- During the installation of this update, be sure to log in as Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of programs before proceeding.
* If the problem persists after reinstalling the device driver, please contact the local Sony VAIO Helpdesk. For more information on contacting the local Sony VAIO Helpdesk, please refer to either the Customer Service Guide or Warranty Card that comes with the computer. Alternatively, click here for the contact details.