IMPORTANT: Please check the compatible products for this article at the link below.
Sony audio devices that can connect to Music Center / SongPal
If a Bluetooth connection cannot be established between the paired audio device in the mobile device and the Music Center application, check the following.
- Check that the audio device is ON.
- Check that the Bluetooth communication of audio device and mobile device is ON.
- From the Bluetooth setting of the mobile device, check that the audio device is selected or check the Bluetooth setting of the mobile device.
If the Bluetooth connection of the Music Center application is not resolved after checking the above settings, delete the audio device setting from the application, and then pair and register the connection again.
How to delete the audio device setting from the application
- Open Music Center application icon on your mobile device.
- On the Speaker & Group screen, tap the Option menu (3 dots on top bar).
- Tap Remove Speakers.
- From the Remove Speakers screen, select the audio device that cannot be connected
- Check the audio device is selected, then tap REMOVE.
- When "Remove speakers?" is displayed, tap the OK button to delete the registered information of the audio device
How to reconnect the audio device
Reconnect the audio device after deleting the audio device information from the application. For details about how to reconnect the audio device, check the following Q&A.
How to add speakers and other audio devices in the Music Center (SongPal) app?