This page introduces instructions for pairing your Windows 10 device with your Bluetooth audio device.
How to Pairing with Windows 10
- In the Start Menu, select Settings.
- Select Devices.
- Click Bluetooth & other devices. The Bluetooth settings menu will appear.
- If Bluetooth is set to OFF, set it to ON. If the Bluetooth function is already set to ON, set it to OFF once and then set it back to ON again.
- Click Add Bluetooth or other device.
- Click Bluetooth.
- The Add a device screen will appear, showing the list of devices that can be connected.
- Select the applicable Bluetooth audio device and perform pairing registration.
NOTE: If a passkey (or passcode, PIN code, PIN number, password, etc.) is required, enter "0000".