Questions & Answers: 58
- Voice cannot be heard or is difficult to hear when on call via the wireless speakerMove your mouth closer to the microphone when talking on the wireless speaker. Example of SRS-XB01 microphone position Microphone NOTE: Refer to your speaker's manual for model-specific information.
- When vibration is applied to the unit, the speaker emits a sound effect.This happens when the Party Booster function is turned on. To turn off the Party Booster function, follow the steps below: Turn on the speaker. Press and hold the – (volume) button and the + (volume) button of the
- I paired my Bluetooth speakers with my computer but no sound comes out or I can't reconnectCheck the following. Check that the computer volume is not muted. Check that the wireless speaker you want to connect is set as a playback device. In the Sound settings of the computer, check that the speaker is set
- Can the speaker be charged using the USB AC adaptor for an iPhone/iPad?This unit can be charged using the USB AC adaptor supplied with your iPhone/iPad. Depending on the AC adaptor's specifications (a commercial USB AC adaptor with a potential output of 500 mA), the time required for
- During the Bluetooth playback, I can hear operation sounds or notification sounds from smartphones and other devices and playback is cut offIf there is a smartphone or other device connected by the Bluetooth function present along with the connected device executing the Bluetooth playback, you may hear the operation sounds or notification sounds from
- The Buttons on My Speaker Don't Respond During Bluetooth PlaybackDepending on the specifications of the device or app used during Bluetooth playback, the buttons of your speaker may not function. Operate your paired device directly to control the playback.
- What Speakers Support Wireless Party Chain Function?The following models support the Wireless Party Chain function as of May 2019: GTK-XB60 GTK-XB90 SRS-XB20 SRS-XB21 SRS-XB22 SRS-XB30 SRS-XB31 SRS-XB32 SRS-XB40 SRS-XB41 SRS-XB60 MHC-V71D MHC-V81D NOTE: The lighting
- Sound skips or breaks up when connected to the wireless speakers via Bluetooth connection.IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article. Depending on your usage conditions, the sound may skip or break up. Check the following
- Portable Speaker volume decreases and stays lowIMPORTANT: If model-specific information is needed to complete these steps, refer to the manual supplied with the product. The following situations may cause your portable speaker to output low volume even at the
- Frequently Asked Questions about power and charging of your Bluetooth speakersIMPORTANT: This is a model-specific solution, view the Applicable Products and Categories for this article to verify that these specifications apply to your model. Q1. I cannot charge the battery. A1. Check the
Bluetooth Pairing and Troubleshooting