Make sure the following has been done prior to following the steps in this solution:
- The Network Speaker system is currently connected an active Internet connection.
- The latest system software (firmware update) has been installed.
- Download the Network Audio Remote application (app) from the Google Play™ store app.
- Once the download is completed, make sure that the Android device is connected to the same active Internet connection as the Network Speaker system.
- From the app menu of the Android™ device, select the Network Audio Remote app.
- Under the Source tab, select the Network Speaker system.
- Select Music Services or the Player tab.
- Select the desired music service or select the desired file from the list.
NOTE: Depending on the Internet service you select it may require membership or registration.