To connect your Android TV to the Amazon Alexa App, please use the following steps:
- On your supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
- Scroll down to Apps.
- Under Apps, locate TV Control Setup with Amazon Alexa.
- Select the TV Control Setup with Amazon Alexa app.
- At the initial setup screen, click Next to continue. Then, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
- Under the Log in with Google screen, select Next.
- Choose your Google account and go to the next step.
- Choose an easy-to-say TV name.
NOTE: Pick from the list or create your own TV name.
- Complete the three last steps
- On your phone, enable the Android TV skill in the Alexa app.
- Link your accounts.
- Ask Alexa to discover your devices.
- Select Done to exit from the setup. Otherwise, ask Alexa to try the other functions available.