IMPORTANT: This solution applies to Android TVs and Google TVs. For other BRAVIA TVs, refer to the Can the Info Banner display be turned off or disabled? article.
Follow these steps to turn off the Info Banner:
- Open the Settings screen. How to access Settings
- The next steps will depend on your TV menu options:
- Select Channels & Inputs → Info banner → set to disable
- Select Watching TV → Info banner → Hidden or set to disable
- Select Channels → Info banner → Hidden or Off
- Select Channel setup → Info banner → Off or set to disable
The image above is an example of the display screen.