- You can only connect USB or Bluetooth keyboard and mouse to an Android TV™ device.
USB or Bluetooth keyboard and mouse does not work on Smart TV ("This USB device is not supported" is displayed when connecting a USB keyboard or mouse).
- For all USB and Bluetooth keyboard/mouse that are sold as “for Android™.”, operation is not guaranteed.
- USB keyboards and mice:
In general, our Android TVs can recognize the majority of USB keyboards and mice accessories. However, some functions may not operate as originally intended.
For example, the left-click function on a standard mouse will work, but right-clicking the mouse or trying to use the scroll wheel, will not work.
- Bluetooth keyboards:
Some keyboards have been officially tested and confirmed to be operational by Sony. However, some functions may not be supported. Please visit the URL below for a list of confirmed devices:
- Logitech: http://www.logitech.com/en-gb/android-tv
- Bluetooth keyboard doesn't connect through the TV's Bluetooth function. It uses a wireless transmitter that you connect to the USB port of the TV.
Making a Connection
Connect the USB device to the TV USB port
- Turn on the connected USB device if necessary (for wireless keyboard and mouse).