When the Control for HDMI function is turned off, sound may not be output from the Sound Bar depending on your TV model.
If no sound is output, turn on the Control for HDMI function with the following procedure: press and hold the VOICE button of the remote control for five seconds.
Check the status of the indicators as follows:
- When the Control for HDMI function is on, the HDMI and BLUETOOTH indicators flash.
- When the Control for HDMI function is off, the Dolby ATMOS and DTS:X indicators flash.
- When the Control for HDMI function is on, the BLUETOOTH indicator flashes twice.
- When the Control for HDMI function is off, the BLUETOOTH indicator flashes once.
NOTE: If you want to output audio with Control for HDMI turned off, connect the TV and Sound Bar with both an HDMI cable and an optical digital cable.
- HDMI cable
- Optical digital cable
- HDMI IN jack on the TV
- Optical Digital Out jack on the TV
- HDMI OUT jack on the Sound Bar
- TV IN (OPTICAL) jack on the Sound Bar
For details, refer to Connecting with a TV in Startup Guide of your Sound Bar.