- This solution applies to BRAVIA TVs other than Android TV™ models.
- Each time the DISPLAY or Info button is pressed, the Info Banner appears or disappears. If you leave the Info Banner on the screen, it displays for only 30 seconds and then disappears on its own.
- If model-specific information is required for how to change settings for the Info Banner, refer to the operating instructions supplied with the product.
Following models have an option to hide the Info Banner.
- 2020 models: X700_X70 series
- 2019 models: W61G_WG66_W66G, XG70_X70G series
- 2018 models: XF70_X70F_X73F, WF66_W66F, W61F_W66F series
- 2017 models: WE75_W75E, XE70_X70E_X72E, WE61_W61E_WE66_W66E series
- 2016 models: WD60_W60D_WD65_W65D, WD75_W75D series
- 2014 models: All
- 2013 models: All
- Except for Philippines: For the models released in and after 2016, this option will be available with a future software update. Please perform a software update when it is available. For how to update, refer to: How to perform a software update.
- 2015 models do not have this option.
Follow the steps below to hide the Info Banner:
- Press the HOME button on the remote control.
- Select Settings.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Setup.
(For 2013 and 2014 models, skip this step.)
- Select Info Banner.
- Select Off or Hidden (other options are On, Large or Small).