Questions & Answers: 88
- How to achieve the best fit for your Sony Truly Wireless / In-Ear EarbudsChoosing the right fit for your earbuds is not only essential to ensure the best audio experience and maximum noise cancelation. You should naturally be able to enjoy your listening experience without any discomfort
- How do I register a Sony product?Please click on the links below to register your product in your locale. Australia New Zealand Singapore Malaysia Indonesia Thailand (ไทย) Vietnam (Việt Nam) India Taiwan (台灣) South Korea (한국) Hong Kong Note: Online
- I am unable to use the Google Assistant feature.Before proceeding, refer to the Using Google Assistant with wireless headphones article to see if your devices meet the requirements to use the Google Assistant function. If you're unable to use the Google Assistant
- The Bluetooth headphones volume does not increase to the maximum, or does not sync with the smartphone volumeIf you're having difficulties with the following symptoms: Headphone volume levels do not increase Headphone volume levels do not increase to the maximum level Headphone volume levels do not match my smartphone
- Google Assistant unintentionally starts when I try to switch the Noise Canceling and Ambient Sound Mode functionsWhen the headphones and Bluetooth device are reconnected, the Google Assistant notification may pop up. If you tap that notification, the assignment of the headphone button or the touch sensor function will be switched
- Sound is delayed from the headset when viewing videosDue to the characteristic of Bluetooth wireless technology, sound may delay when viewing videos. Also, a slight delay occurs in the receiving end when making calls or during music playback.
- How to pair your Bluetooth device to a laptop / desktopStep 1: Make sure your laptop / desktop has a Bluetooth module The first important step is to make sure the laptop / desktop has a Bluetooth module. Some laptop / desktop might not come with this hardware. Check
- How to check which Bluetooth codec is being used on the smartphoneYou can check which codec is being used by the smartphone using the Sony | Headphones Connect app. On the Headphones Connect Dashboard, check the display of codec below the model name. This image shows an example
- The paired mobile device doesn't respond when I operate my headphonesA temporary load on the internal system of your headphones may cause this symptom. Try to turn the mobile device and headphones off and then on.
- Error: "Either your mobile device isn't connected, or you need to open the Alexa App and try again" is played, and the function cannot be used (Android OS devices).IMPORTANT: If model-specific information is required to complete any of the steps in this solution, refer to the operating instructions supplied with the product. Please verify the link below to check out the requirement