IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Google Assistant assists you in operating your headphones using only your voice without the need of operating your smartphone and lets you perform operations when listening to music, contact your friends, set reminders, and more.
- Wireless Headphones that support Google Assistant
The following headphones version is required to use this feature:
- WF-1000X: Version 3.1.4 or later
- WF-SP700N: Version 3.0.0 or later
- WH-1000XM3, WH-1000XM2, WI-1000X: Version 2.0.0 or later
- WH-H900N, WH-CH700N, WI-SP600N: Version 3.0.0 or later
- Headphones Connect app (Version 3.1.0 or later of the Headphones Connect app must be installed)
- Smartphone that supports Google Assistant app (The latest version of the Google Assistant app must be installed)
What Google Assistant can do
Google Assistant settings