Questions & Answers: 162
- Getting Started with Sony α (Alpha) CameraProviding the support you need for your Sony α (Alpha) Camera Getting blur images in camera at different modes? Unsure about different modes of camera? This section gets you started by learning more about the functions
- Where can I find out if a firmware update is available for my camera or camcorder?Information about the availability of firmware updates can be found under Downloads section of your camera model support page If a firmware update is available, there will be steps on how to install the firmware
- Alpha Camera and lens maintenance tipsHere are some tips to maintain your camera and lenses! How to clean the lens and image sensor of the Sony Cameras What is lens fungus and will it damage my camera lens? How should I store my camera and lenses
- How do I register a Sony product?Please click on the links below to register your product in your locale. Australia New Zealand Singapore Malaysia Indonesia Thailand (ไทย) Vietnam (Việt Nam) India Taiwan (台灣) South Korea (한국) Hong Kong Note: Online
- How to update GPS Assist Data without using PlayMemories HomeMake sure that a memory card is inserted into the camera, and connect the camera to a web-connected computer via a USB cable with the camera set to the Mass Storage mode. Download the latest GPS assist data file
- I copied an AVCHD format movie to my computer but I cannot play it.To play an AVCHD format movie on the computer, download and install compatible playback software. The PlayMemories Home software can play AVCHD format movies.
- Are RAW image files compatible with Mac?Yes, RAW image files are compatible with Mac computers and can be viewed and edited using the Imaging Edge Desktop software.
- How to import GPS assist data to the cameraYou can import GPS assist data using the PlayMemories Home software. To do this, connect the camera to a computer that is connected to the Internet. Once connected, a GPS assist data update confirmation message
- Files with the extensions MODD, MOFF, and THM are generated when importing images with PlayMemories Home. Is it OK to delete those?MODD, MOFF, and THM files are management files used by PlayMemories Home. They contain information needed for managing images in PlayMemories Home, such as date and time or recording and GPS information, so do not
- What is the difference between sRGB and Adobe RGB?RGB is a standard for color space (representational form for displaying color). There are two standards: sRGB and Adobe RGB.The two standards differ in terms of the range that the color space can re-create. sRGB