Follow these steps to calibrate the touch screen display.
IMPORTANT: Not all computers have a touch screen display. To see if your computer has a touch screen display, check the computer specifications.
1. Point to (but do not click) the lower-right or top-right corner of the screen, and then click to select the Search charm.
NOTE: The Windows Logo + Q key combination will also take you to the Search screen.
2. In the Search screen, in the Search field type Tablet PC Settings, and then press the Enter key.
3. In the Tablet PC Setting window, click the Calibrate button.
NOTE: If a Calibrate pen or touch input screens prompt is displayed, tap the Touch input option if you want to use your fingers, or the Pen input option if you want to use the Digitizer Pen.
4. At the User Account Control prompt, click Yes.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the calibration process.
6. At the Digitizer Calibration Tool prompt, click Yes.
7. In the Tablet PC Setting window, click the OK button.
8. In the Hardware and Sound window, click the X in the upper-right corner to close the window.
9. Restart the computer.