What file formats are supported by the Album, Music, and Video apps on My Android TV?
Some of the picture, music, or video contents on my home network or USB device cannot be played.
Contents with unsupported codecs cannot be played.
Please refer to Supported files and formats in the Help Guide by following the steps below.
- Select Using the TV with Other Devices.
- Select USB devices.
- Select Supported files and formats.
- Select the category you want to check.
To check the Help Guide on the Web, access your Product Page.
To access it, refer to the following article:
Let us help you find what you are looking for...manuals, firmwares, drivers and more
- For how to confirm Help Guide on the TV, refer to the following:
- Press the HELP button on the remote control.
- Select Help Guide, then press the Enter button.
- LPCM files (Music) are only supported when using a home network.
- 4K contents cannot be played back on 2K TV models.
- If content cannot be played back, despite being a supported file format, check whether the content is broken by testing playback on a computer, etc.