IMPORTANT: Not all TVs support PlayMemories Online. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article.
The following are required before you can access the PlayMemories Online application on the Android TV:
- Make sure that the Android TV is connected to an active Internet connection.
- Update the Android TV with the latest software.
- Using a computer, register the Android TV on the Sony Entertainment Network (SEN).
Perform the steps below to access the PlayMemories Online application:
- Press the HOME button on the remote.
- Select Album in the Apps categorys.
- Press the left arrow button of the remote control to activate the menu.
- Select PlayMemories Online.
- On the PlayMemories Online screen, select Get Started.
- Accept the PlayMemories Online Terms and Condition to activate the application.
NOTE: After accepting the PlayMemories Online Terms and Condition, the Home Screen of the application will be displayed.
- Press the left arrow button to go back to the menu.
- Scroll down to Folders to access your pictures or videos.
*Android TV is a trademark of Google LLC.