To play back content in 4K, connect the TV to an HDMI device which supports 4K with a High Speed HDMI cable.
To view 4K picture with enhanced format (18Gbps) *, follow the steps below.
*4K (50, 60 Hz) of YCbCr 4:4:4, YCbCr 4:2:2, YCbCr 4:2:0 / 10bit, RGB, etc.
- Prepare the Premium High Speed HDMI cable which supports 18Gbps.
- Connect the HDMI cable to compatible HDMI terminal on the TV.
NOTE: Compatible HDMI terminal depends on the TV model. For the details, you can refer to the FAQ below.
Which HDMI terminals do support enhanced format (18Gbps)?
- Set HDMI signal format to Enhanced format.
- Press the HOME button on the remote control.
- Select Settings.
- Select External inputs in the TV category.
- Select HDMI signal format and set to Enhanced format.
HDR (High dynamic Range):
To play back content in HDR, follow the steps below.
- Prepare the TV which supports HDR.
NOTE: To check whether your TV supports HDR or not, you can refer to the FAQ below.
Is my Android TV™ compatible with HDR?
- Connect the HDMI device which supports HDR to the TV.
NOTE: When you playback 4K (60p) with HDR, some HDMI terminals may not support 4K (60p). To check compatible HDMI terminal, you can refer to the FAQ below.
Is my Android TV compatible with HDR?
*Android TV is a trademark of Google LLC.