Check the connection and settings by the following steps:
- Perform the following in your Bluetooth device:
- Place the Bluetooth device within 1 meter from the player.
- Set the Bluetooth device in pairing mode.
NOTE: For details on setting the Bluetooth device in pairing mode, refer to the instruction manual supplied with the device.
- Perform any of the following when connecting to a device for the first time:
- Press BLUETOOTH button on the remote.
- Select Bluetooth Device option on the playback screen.
- Select Device List in BluetoothSettings.
- Press /repeatedly to select the device you want, and press ENTER.
When the Bluetooth connection is established, the device name will appear on the TV screen.
- Perform the following if the Blue-ray player already has paired:
- Select Setup.
- Select Bluetooth settings.
- Check the Device list.
- Scan from this player and select your Bluetooth device.