For sound-related issues, if any of the issues in the following table occurs, adjust the equalizer setting according to the corrective action.
|Voices are difficult to hear.||Adjust the 125 Hz and 250Hz equalizer.|
|Sound is uneven.||Lower the 125 Hz equalizer.|
|Sound is high-pitched and loud.||
|The bass sound level is too low or too high.||Adjust the 125 Hz equalizer.|
How to set the equalizer：
With the Quick Settings button:
- Press the (Quick Settings) button on the remote control.
- Select Edit — Sound settings, then appears Sound settings in Quick Settings menu.
Refer to: Quick settings: how to change TV settings while watching content
- Select Sound settings — Sound Customization — Equalizer.
With the ACTION MENU button:
- Press the ACTION MENU button on the remote control.
- Select Sound — Advanced settings — Sound mode related — Equalizer.