Click on the topic to view the article
Q1: Can I change the volume level of the setup guidance?
A1: Yes. You can change the volume by using gesture control, the minimum volume of the guidance is about 40 percent.
NOTE: The volume does not decrease more than 40 percent.
Q2: Can I command gesture control with anything other than my hands?
A2: It may work depending on the material, but it is made to be operated by hand and fingertip.
Q3: Is the speaker magnetically-shielded?
A3: The speaker is not magnetically-shielded. Please do not place tapes, watches, credit cards, etc. near the speaker.
Q4: Can the speaker be used while bathing? Is the speaker waterproof and splashproof?
A4: With the grill attached, the speaker has IPX3-rated splashproof specification. It cannot be used while bathing.
NOTE: Take precaution to prevent water from coming in contact with the AC adapter or the speaker’s input terminal.
Q5: Does the Music Center app support LF-S50G?
A5: LF-S50G is not supported by the Music Center app. Please use the Google Home app.
Q1: Can I use the Bluetooth function without a Wi-Fi network?
A1: To use the Bluetooth function, Wi-Fi connection must be established.
Q2: I can't adjust the volume of LF-S50G with a Bluetooth connected Walkman.
A2: LF-S50G does not support adjusting the volume from Walkman devices. We recommend adjust the volume of the speaker with gesture control or voice command.
NOTE: By changing the settings of some Walkman devices, they can control the volume of LF-S50G.
For NW-A40 series
- Select Settings
- Select Bluetooth
- Select Audio Device Connection Settings
- Select Use Enhanced Mode
Q1: How do I reset the LF-S50G Wireless Speaker?
A1: You can reset the LF-S50G by pressing and holding the microphone off button located opposite of the Bluetooth pairing button. Press and hold until all four of the speaker's LEDs light in orange
Q2: Wireless Speaker Isn't Responding to Hand Gestures.
A2: Follow these steps if the wireless speaker isn't responding to any voice commands:
- Depending on the location of your wireless speaker, the ambient conditions may prevent the speaker from detecting the voice command. Avoid placing the speaker in a noisy place or a place that is exposed to strong winds or echoes (sound reflections).
- Make sure that the built-in microphones aren't blocked.
- Instead of giving the voice command, try performing the equivalent touch-free gesture.
- You may have given the voice command too quickly for your wireless speaker to detect. Try talking a little more slowly to the speaker.
- The built-in microphones of your wireless speaker may be disabled. Press the (microphone off) button.